- Each of the parties do hereby waive any proof that such breach will cause irreparable injury to such party or that there is no adequate remedy at law.
- The Laws are designed to define correct procedure and to provide an adequate remedy when there is a departure from correct procedure.
- A mean fiction, the action per quod servitium amisit, was resorted to, and by allowing damages for injury to the parents' feelings, an adequate remedy was ordinarily afforded.
- Requirements and steps for pollution management, together with adequate remedy measures for ecological restoration, should be provided in consideration of initial environmental impact assessment.
- On Freshmen's Weak Points in Grammar and an Adequate Remedy
- I hope he will be adequate to the job.