- The adequate rainfall and sparse population permitted Americans to use water and to pollute water with abandon.
- So long as there is adequate rainfall, the people will soon recover from the effects of these difficulties.
- The earliest colonists found abundant forests and suitable soil with adequate rainfall.
- It is a mainly dry country with only a few coastal areas that have adequate rainfall to support a large population.
- Better land resources, adequate rainfall, water is rich in resources, and the Malian Baishuijiang over River.