- Thus, adequate notice of the other side's contentions is an essential prerequisite to fair and effective adjudication.
- The concept of procedural due process implies that official action must meet minimum standards of fairness to the individual, such as the right to adequate notice and a meaningful opportunity to be heard before a decision is made.
- Our policy has always been that, supported by disclosure and adequate notice by the banks, the market should, in an adequately competitive environment, provide the best answer.
- I hope he will be adequate to the job.
- His knowledge is adequate to do this job well.
- Our bodies need adequate nutrition.