- Software test adequacy criteria are rules to determine whether a software system has been adequately tested,the key question of test adequacy criteria is how they relate to fault detecting ability.
- A simple test will show if this is real gold.
- Pupils who pass the test will be promoted to the next higher grade.
- He held the test tube in his hand thoughtfully.
- It is owing to objective conditions that they have not been adequately tested in struggle and have not gained sufficient experience as leaders.