- A method was developed for determination of adenylate cyclase(AC) and cAMP phosphodiesterase(PDE) specific activities by radioisotopic assay.
- Effects of narcotics on adenyl cyclase and phosphodiesterase activity in rabbit bronchial smooth muscle.
- This leads to stimulation of adenyl cyclase which also is located on the cell surface.
- The results showed that sesquiterpene cyclase gene was induced to express by elicitation of CuCl2.
- Methods The levels of Pituitary Ade nylate Cyclase Activiting Polypeptide (PACAP) in the plasma and Kidney organizes after brian trauma were determined by RIA.