- Conclusions Lentivirus vectors have more advantages as a gene transferring (gene conduction) system than adenovirus vectors.
- The dispersed pancreas cells were transfected with exogenous gene by adenovirus vector and cationic polymer reagent, respectively.
- Adenovirus vectors have the characteristics of high transfection efficiency and low cytotoxicity, and they have become most widely used vectors for gene therapy.
- The results showed that: adenovirus vector in HEK-293 cells in the packaging successful, the virus appears macrophages spot. 2.
- However, the clinical application of the third-generation adenovirus vectors is hampered by the existance of helper contamination and difficulties in their large-scale production.