- Conclusions Lentivirus vectors have more advantages as a gene transferring (gene conduction) system than adenovirus vectors.
- Objective To test the anti-tumor effect of adenovirus vector generated from the homologous recombination of bacteria mediating TK gene on hepatic neoplasm cell.
- The dispersed pancreas cells were transfected with exogenous gene by adenovirus vector and cationic polymer reagent, respectively.
- The results showed that: adenovirus vector in HEK-293 cells in the packaging successful, the virus appears macrophages spot. 2.
- However, the clinical application of the third-generation adenovirus vectors is hampered by the existance of helper contamination and difficulties in their large-scale production.