adenovirus infection of cattle的用法和样例：
- Bovine ephemeral fever (BEF) is a disabling febrile infection of cattle and water buffalo caused by bovine ephemeral fever virus, which is widespread in many countries and areas of Asia, Africa and Australia.
牛流行热(Bovine ephemeral fever，BEF)是由牛流行热病毒(Bovine ephemeral fever virus，BEFV)引起的牛和水牛的急性热性传染病。
- There are many herds of cattle in the meadow.
- Thousands of cattle are starving.
- Millions of cattle are slaughtered every day.
- Herds of cattle were dying off because of the draught.