- The genes which code for said proteins are transferred to the mammary epithelial cells using adenoviral vectors.
- Methods rVSMCs were transfected with an adenoviral vector expressing Mfn2(Adv-Mfn2-GFP).
- Objective:To evaluate the effects of endostatin adenoviral vector on malignant ascites.
- RESULTS: Recombinant adenoviral vectors containing melittin gene were successfully constructed, and it was melittin gene that could be transcripted proved by RT-PCR.
- This study was aimed to investigate the transfection efficiency of adenoviral vector AD5/F35 to hematopoietic malignant cells lines of various origins and AD5/F35 cytotoxicity.