- Results 10 patients had adenomyoma, the lesion were completely removed.
- Results: 81 cases of patients with adenomyosis or adenomyoma were diagnosed by color doppler ultrasound.
- The dysmenorrhea releasing rate was 93 3% in adenomyoma and 96 4% in adenomyosis in 18-month follow up.
随访 1 8个月 ,对子宫肌腺瘤总有效率为 93 3%25 ,子宫腺肌病为 96 4%25。
- Conclusion The treatment of uterine adenomyoma with HIFU is an effective feasible and safe new way which is worthy to be further investigated.
- Aim To evaluate the value and the accuracy of transabdominal sonography(TAS),transvaginal sonography(TVS) in the diagnoses of uterine adenomyoma.