- Results 10 patients had adenomyoma, the lesion were completely removed.
- Results: 81 cases of patients with adenomyosis or adenomyoma were diagnosed by color doppler ultrasound.
- Two- dimensional and color Doppler imaging play an important rde in differential diagnosis of uterus myoma and local uterus adenomyoma.
- Conclusion The treatment of uterine adenomyoma with HIFU is an effective feasible and safe new way which is worthy to be further investigated.
- Aim To evaluate the value and the accuracy of transabdominal sonography(TAS),transvaginal sonography(TVS) in the diagnoses of uterine adenomyoma.