- Adenomatoid tumors and leiomyoma are the most frequently diagnosed benign tumors of the epididymis.
- Methods Clinical pathological analysis and immunohistochemical studies were performed on 24 cases of adenomatoid tumors in the uterus and ovaries.
方法 对 2 4例子宫和卵巢腺瘤样瘤进行临床病理及免疫组织化学观察。
- By permanent histologic examination there were 3 adenofibromas,1 adenomatoid tumor and 1 bilateral myomas of fallopian tubes.
- The clinical manifestations, diagnosis and treatment were reviewed.Results 18 cases were benign space-occupying lesions of the testis of which 10 were epidermoid cysts and 3 adenomatoid tumors.
- Method In 23 primary epididymal tumors (22 benign and 1 malignant)，14 were adenomatoid tumors，6 were leiomyomas， 1 was multiple fibrous pseudomas and 1 was sclerosing hemangioma.