- Significant differences were observed in the expression of MGMT between small cell carcinoma and esophageal squamous cell carcinoma, and between small cell carcinoma and esophageal carcinoma with adenoid structure (u=82.00,P<0.01;u=19.00,P<0.01).
- On histopathological study,the tumor was characterized by large amount of signet-ring cells,adenoid structures and mucoid pools.
- The two halves of the structure didn't marry up.
- High winds put great stress on the structure.
- The structure had keeled over in the high winds.
- A fan-shaped anatomical structure.