adenoid cystic carcinoma of bronchus的用法和样例：
- Adenoid cystic carcinoma of the nasal septum is extremely rare.
- The case of adenoid cystic carcinoma of the lacrimal gland with hepatic metastases shown on bone scintigraphy had been rarely reported.
- Objective:To discuss the principle of surgery operation in adenoid cystic carcinoma of ethmoidal sinus and influence factors about prognosis.
- Conclusion Clinical stage can be used as a of adenoid cystic carcinoma of head and neck.No correlation was found between patholog...
- Objective To evaluate the significance of expression of vascular endothelial growth factor(VEGF) in adenoid cystic carcinoma of salivary glands.