- This is a signet ring cell pattern of adenocarcinoma in which the cells are filled with mucin vacuoles that push the nucleus to one side, as shown at the arrow.
- Signet ring cell features were focally seen in 2 cases.
- Then the lovely young mother showed the signet ring as proof.
- Objective To investigate the clinical features of primary signet ring cell carcinoma of the prostate.
- More than 96% of signet ring cell carcinomas arise in the stomach, with the rest arising from other primary organs.
- Primary colorectal signet ring cell carcinoma is a rare but distinctive malignancy of the large bowel.