- We report an unusual case of PMP caused by mucinous adenocarcinoma arising from urachus in a 39 year-old man.
- CEA was highly expressed in the mucinous adenocarcinoma compared with adenocarcinoma.
- Objective To explore the diagnosis,therapy and prognostic factors of cervical mucinous adenocarcinoma.
- A 15-year-old boy who had not defecated for 1 week was diagnosed as having a mucinous adenocarcinoma in the descending colon.
- Methods: The clinical and pathological features of 20 signet-ring cell carcinom a and 79 mucinous adenocarcinoma of rectum were analysed.