- Bronchioloalveolar carcinoma(BAC) is a form of lung cancer exhibiting many features that distinguish it from all other forms of lung cancer, including non-BAC adenocarcinoma.
- It has been proposed that stepwise progression occurs from atypical adenomatous hyperplasia (AAH) through bronchioloalveolar carcinoma (BAC) to invasive lung adenocarcinoma.
- These are metastases from a colonic adenocarcinoma.
- This proved to be prostatic adenocarcinoma.
- Adenocarcinoma may also coexist with hyperplasia.