adeno-squamous cell adenocarcinoma的用法和样例：
- Microscopially, adenoacanthoma consists of two components, adenocarcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
- The CEA in adenocarcinoma was significantly higher than squamous cell carcinoma, small cell lung cancer or normal persons.
- The NSE in small cell lung cancer was significantly higher than squamous cell carcinoma, adenocarcinoma or normal persons.
- Besides, expression area of ER and PR was often in the nucleus for squamous cell carcinoma and in the cytoplasma for adenocarcinoma (P0.005).
- Results In 22 cases, 13 cases were squamous cell carcinoma, 4 cases of verrucous carcinoma, 1 case of warty carcinoma, 1 case of adenocarcinoma.