- An addressing words set which is comprised of eight adjacent bytes(64 binary bits).
- So from the perspective of the difference between Chinese and English culture,the essay focuses on the difference between Chinese and English kinship addressing words.
- Clergymen paused in the streets, to address words of exhortation, that brought a crowd, with its mingled grin and frown, around the poor, sinful woman.
- The conceptual structure of Chinese address words have two dimensions, one is kinsfolk/non-kinsfolk, the other is generations.
- I would like to have a word with you.
- Can you give me a definition of this word?