- addressing identifier (addressing ID)
- In SNA, a value in the element address field of the network address identifying a particular resource within a subarea.
- Corrective actions to address identified major nonconformities shall be carried out immediately and SGS notified of the actions taken within 30 days.
- Corrective actions to address identified major nonconformities shall be carried out immediately and records with supporting evidence sent to the SGS auditor for close-out within 90 days.
- The name and address of the firm are embossed on its paper.