- speak to
- give a speech to
- put an address on (an envelope)
- direct a question at someone
- address or apply oneself to something, direct one's efforts towards something, such as a question
- greet, as with a prescribed form, title, or name
- access or locate by address
- act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- speak to someone
- adjust and aim (a golf ball) at in preparation of hitting
- A memory map is the addressing plan for the address bus bits.
- Factors which will influence the addressing speed in SMPDP are investigated.
- We can understand the addressing mode better and call it correctly by analyzing the storing position of memory's data operation.
- By specifying an interface for accessing the buckets of the container the standard pretty much requires that the hash table uses chained addressing.