addressed receiving station的用法和样例：
- A term applied to a data transmission carried on the public switched telephone network and initiated by dialing the telephone number of the receiving station.
- These waves struek the antenna of a receiving station.
- These waves struck the antenna of a receiving station.
- They had special receiving powers， not unlike a satellite receiving station.
- Of those organizations that have addressed receiving Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) funds, the majority of the focus is on compliance, reputation, and disclosure risks.