- With the help of an ASIC MC3372 to demodulate and a Micro-controller 89C51 to decode the address signal in receiving system,a decoder is designed.
- A line signal sent forward to indicate that address signals are about to is transmitted.
- Timeout waiting for complete address signal
- redirected to new address signal
- The calculated data of the reflected waves was stored in DRAM by DSP, the timing and control signals was supplied, clock conversion signals of data address signal and double DA was read by FPGA.
- The name and address of the firm are embossed on its paper.