- Specifically, you can use placeholders in your e-mail address generation rules.
- Adaptive stack cache with fast address generation policy is proposed by investigating memory access behavior of programs.
- A request to stop e-mail address generation has been received. This process will be stopped momentarily, upon completion of address generation for the recipient currently in progress.
- On this tab, you can change the various address generation rules (for example, generation rules for SMTP addresses).
- When the System Attendant starts, it attempts to load an address generation dynamic-link library (DLL) file for each address type that the Recipient Update Service (RUS) is responsible for stamping.
- When the System Attendant starts, it attempts to load an address generation dynamic-link library (DLL) file for each address type that the Recipient Update Service is responsible for stamping.