address counter program register的用法和样例：
- A register in the processor that contains the address of the next instruction to be executed. Also known as a program counter.
- The MCU is composed of 8 bit instruction register,12 bit program counter,12 bit address selector,ALU that can carry out 16 bit addition,16 bit accumulator,a data selector that output is 8 bit from 16 bit input,8 bit data selector and a state machine.
- program address counter (PAC)
- A value used to alter a counter or register.
- The name and address of the firm are embossed on its paper.