- The inheritance of HI fit in with the additive dominance model, controlled by both additive and dominant genetic effects.The degree of dominance was from complete dominance to superdominance.
- The results show that one effective gene is responsible for litter size and additive dominance genetic model is adequate while epistatic effects are not significant.
- Vector meson dominance model and its application
- The dominant model, in which the bond issuer pays the rater directly, encouraged cosiness between the two.
- Firmly concentrated control remains the dominant model, and a culture of dispersed ownership still seems a long way off in Russia.
- The dominant model is still that people first labour individually and then merge their respective efforts, says Mr Mulholland.