- The results show that one effective gene is responsible for litter size and additive dominance genetic model is adequate while epistatic effects are not significant.
- The inheritance of HI fit in with the additive dominance model, controlled by both additive and dominant genetic effects.The degree of dominance was from complete dominance to superdominance.
- They achieved their original dominance by stealth.
- Dominance by location; extent of view.
- Dominance of quantum processes is not complete.