additive white Gaussian noise的用法和样例：
- The function of receiver resisting distance declining and additive white Gaussian noise in PPM,PAM and BPSK is researched in important.
- In the presence of additive white Gaussian noise, an adaptive wavelet-based de-noising algorithm for speech enhancement applications is proposed.
- Detection performance of the STC with suboptimum combining is theoretically analyzed and also simulated for DS-CDMA systems in additive white Gaussian noise environment.
- A presence detection algorithm based on the estimation of cyclic frequency for Phase Shift-Keying (PSK) signals in additive white Gaussian noise (AWGN) is proposed in this paper.
- The analysis procedure of AWGN(additive white Gaussian noise) through noisy linear circuits is given in detail using the theory of equivalent computation of noise power density.