- The structural statically determinate characteristic is advantageous to avoid additive stress to improve construction quality because of coercive assemblage actions are avoided.
- Additional stress cycles may result under some condition.
- Meanwhile,through the grey forecasting of equidistant data sequent,GM(1,1) modeling is established,while the data analysis about the relationship between additive stress and time is made.
- The main adverse effect of high speed of operation is the additional stress on the outer race owing to centrifugal force.
- The structural statically determinate characteristics can avoid coercive assemblage actions, so that additive stresses were avoided and construction quality was improved.