- The structural statically determinate characteristic is advantageous to avoid additive stress to improve construction quality because of coercive assemblage actions are avoided.
- Such a structure, with many circular soldering seams and its bowrdary additive stress in the cone body, increases the insecure factors and the work of melding and ray inspection, and its outline is not so elegant as wess.
- Meanwhile,through the grey forecasting of equidistant data sequent,GM(1,1) modeling is established,while the data analysis about the relationship between additive stress and time is made.
- The main adverse effect of high speed of operation is the additional stress on the outer race owing to centrifugal force.
- The structural statically determinate characteristics can avoid coercive assemblage actions, so that additive stresses were avoided and construction quality was improved.