- The paint is sold in powdered form.
- Let's clean down the board before we paint it.
- The paint on the windows has flaked.
- He's a paint sprayer in the local factory.
- The heat had blistered the paint of the building.
- A fresh coat of paint can transform a room.
additive DE additive additive angular dependent rebalance additive number-theoretic function additive genetic variance coefficient Additive-dominance-maternal model additive white Gaussian noise channel additive noise modelable steganography additively commutative ordinal numbers Additive quantum error correcting codes additively inherited quantitative trait