- For the conditions shown, maximum performance occurs at an additive mass fraction of 23%.
- The additive mass and the accession rate of emulsifier have both effect on average size and polydispersity of the latex during seeded emulsion polymerizing.
- As the microphone does not get in touch with the measured body, it eliminates the effect of additional mass.
- A cloud is a mass of vapor in the sky.
- A method of revise matrix of small rank for removing influence of additional mass, damping, and stiffness from dynamic response of structures is established.