additive gene effect的用法和样例：
- The result showed: The inheritance of resistance to Fusarium wilt in sesame was mainly controlled by additive gene effect.
- Leaf length, area, and blade curvature were mainly controlled by dominant gene effect, while additive gene effect in leaf width and SLW.
- The additive gene effect was more important than the dominant effect the inheritance of resistance was guantitative inheritance and had higher inheritability.
- Root yield was basically controlled by the non-additive gene effect, the additive gene effect made up 25 percent of the total genetic variation for root yield characters.
- Spike length and grain weight seemed to becontrolled by additive gene effects,and grain number by non-additivegene effects.