- a component that is added to something to improve it
- the act of adding one thing to another
- a quantity that is added
- something added to what you already have
- a suburban area laid out in streets and lots for a future residential area
- the arithmetic operation of summing; calculating the sum of two or more numbers
- Such additions to the negative paste produced the desired performance with the use of synthetic separators.
- The improvements produced by the mineral additions can also modify the autogenous phenomena in concrete.