- The additional wind information is welcome by outdoor sports enthusiasts.
- If a tarpaulin/ sheeting is secured to the scaffolding, has the scaffolding been designed to withstand the additional wind load?
- If a tarpaulin/sheeting is secured to the scaffolding, has the scaffolding been designed to withstand the additional wind load?
- Scaffolds should only be sheeted in where the scaffold structure (including ties and/or raking shores) has been specifically designed to accommodate the additional wind loads that this imposes.
- The wind was whispering in the trees.
- The wind whirled the dead leaves about.