- The additional weight due to metal oxidation in the test process is considered in test data processing.
数据处理中 ,考虑了热态试验过程中 ,金属被氧化而增加的重量
- In pregnancy the additional weight caused by the growing foetus pushes the mother's lungs and diaphragm upwards, which in turn presses on the trachea.
- Due to Kimi Raikkonen's additional weight, Ferrari's KERS is seemingly of less value to the Finn, and his car will be without the unit at Sakhir.
- But angels have normal-sized bodies and cherubs and putti are often given additional weight, portrayed as chubby babies with tiny wings.
- The additional weight does not impair the dynamic character of the BMW 5-Series and the security vehicles thus provide the sporty feel which is characteristic of BMW.