- This follows because an additional unit of fertilizer increases output by the MPP.
- Added additional unit demand multiplier, which lowers production demand if AI player has the same unit already.
- This Data View helps you to decide whether to order additional units.
- Another measure of the efficiency of investment is the incremental capital-output ratio (ICOR): the investment needed to generate an additional unit of output, measured as annual investment divided by the annual increase in GDP.
- The traditional view of the production process is that capital is subject to diminishing return: as the stock of capital rises, the extra output produced from an additional unit of capital falls.