- External hard disks can be purchased alone and then attached to the microcomputer with cables; they are used for backing up large amounts of data or for additional storage capacity.
- It also allows customers to retain existing storage devices with no additional storage upgrades or modifications.
- They are used for backing up large amounts of data or for additional storage capacity.
- With storage virtualization, you can purchase additional storage disks in accordance with your capacity requirements and budget.
- We love the additional storage, and how we can customize the user interface with our school logo, which gives the product a nice touch for students.
- The bags can also be connected to the KATA S-308 sling platform for an alternative carrying mode, and additional storage space.