- A decrease in the equity position of a share of stock because of the issuance of additional shares.
- The CSI 300 had dropped as much as 39 percent this year on concern earnings growth will slow and new additional share sales will overwhelm demand.
- A decrease in the equity position of a share of stock because of the issuanceof additional shares.
- Dilution A reduction in earnings per share of common stock. Dilution occurs through the issuance of additional shares of common stock or the conversion of convertible securities.
- HRL will, on or prior to the date of execution of this Agreement, procure that HRLDI issue an additional share so that it has an issued share capital of 2 shares.