- The addition reaction with hydrogen cyanide is base-catalysed.
- The bactericides of aldehydes and quaternary ammonium salts killed bacteria through nucleophilic additional reaction,infiltration and diffusion resp.
- They may be modified by the addition reaction of other monomers, such as styrene or acrylic esters.
- Markovnikov's rule is an important rule of product forecasting in alkene electrophilic addition reaction.
- Because the reaction initiated by the attachment of an electrophile, the process is called an electrophilic addition reaction.