- If the PATTERN contains parentheses, additional list elements are created from each matching substring in the delimiter.
- CERCLA also requires the EPA to maintain an additional list of substances not included in these other acts that present a potential threat to human health and the environment.
- Or the owner or administrator may have set up additional lists or libraries, such as document libraries, to receive content when someone sends e-mail to the SharePoint group.
- On the 7th of this month, the US government announced 61 types of steel imports exempt from high tariffs and said it will announce additional lists of products exempt from high tariffs later on.
- Although there have been several proposed deadlines for “completion” of the additives list in the past, this time it looks like the authorities are serious, and the bell is about to toll.
- The printer can set this additional page in here.
additionales addition additional flow rate method additional carrier dispatch additional indicator system additional design component Additional Skill Identifier additional column stiffness Additional Reference Number additional effective stress additional paid-in capital Additional Uniform Allowance