- The front panel can be opened rearward, providing additional light and fresh air to first-row passengers.
- An additional light contour along the side-sills gives the body of both the Saloon and the Touring an even sleeker, more stretched look from the side.
- In Egypt, Sirius shines for most of the summer, and since it is such a bright star, the Egyptians actually believed that the additional light from this nearby star was responsible for the summer heat.
- In ticket counter, safety inspection counter, commercial room and other functional rooms, additional lighting can be provided locally to stratify the light.
- Complementary to the three additive light primaries, there are three subtractive primaries.
- How exactly this is used to render the shadows depends on whether 7.3 Modulative Shadows or 7.4 Additive Light Masking is being used.