additional iron losses的用法和样例：
- The generator loss is composed of iron loss, bearing friction loss, bushing friction loss and windage loss.
- Iron loss is a important source of performance deterioration for high-speed control in field oriented induction motor.
- The subsurface oxide layers generated stresses in the sheet and impeded domain wall motion,so that the iron loss was increased.
- No-load current from magnetizing current (flux generated) and the iron loss currents (caused by iron core loss) component.
- Provided with high saturation magnetic displacement, lower iron loss and coercive force, and better soft magnetic performance in comparison with common electrical sheet.