- This additional fuel matches the additional air flow through so that the proper air-fuel ratio is maintained.
- A device for augmenting the thrust of a jet engine by burning additional fuel with the uncombined oxygen in the hot exhaust gases.
- Analysts say that would allow the reclusive Communist state to extract plutonium from the reactor's fuel rods - giving it additional fuel with which to build nuclear weapons.
- The pump system provides the additional fuel flow necessary to overcome this leanness and maintains smooth engine operation during rapid low-speed acceleration.
- Mandating passenger ferries to switch to cleaner fuel would require fare hikes of up to 130% to cover the additional fuel cost.So there’s always a balance to be made.
- provide with additional fuel,as of aircraft,ships,and cars
additionales addition additional public assistance addition type silicon rubber additional sport examination Addition-Subtraction chains additional lawsuit in Germany Additional Specialty Training additional low layer function addition of printed documents additional channel allocation additional auditing standards