- In order that a body moves faster,an additional force must be applied to it.
- In order that a body moves faster, an additional force must be applied to it.
- In order that the motion of a body can be changed, an additional force is needed.
- This additional force is a rapidly fluctuating force, the movement of spins is still free Brownian movement.
- As in ordinary MR, the field produces an additional force on the charges, deflecting them like a plane in a crosswind, so that they travel at an angle to the electric field lines.