- In order that a body moves faster,an additional force must be applied to it.
- In order that a body moves faster, an additional force must be applied to it.
- This additional force is a rapidly fluctuating force, the movement of spins is still free Brownian movement.
- As in ordinary MR, the field produces an additional force on the charges, deflecting them like a plane in a crosswind, so that they travel at an angle to the electric field lines.
- On the basis of the analysis of the test data, the additional force linearly increased with variation of water pressure in the aquifer, and increased with the increase of the depth and with the content of coarse soil particle in the overburden layer.