- The linear equation for the refractive index and content of the optical plastic are summed up using multivariated linear regression method according to refractive index additive theory.
- She has two cars and in addition a motorboat.
- He tried in every way to verify this theory.
- I entirely approve of that theory.
- The little girl is not very clever at addition.
- Einstein put forward his new theory of relativity.
additionales addition additional unexpected result additional extended coverage additional force on the pipe additional temperature error additional clay conductivity additional carding equipment additional stresses abutment additional cultural meanings addition-subtration cipher additional donated commodity