- In this paper,we entend the Handle Addition theorem to a class of 3-manifolds.
- In chapter 4,we present the main properties of the Bessel function,including addition theorem and multiplication theorem.
- After the scattering boundary conditions were set up, the scattering pressure expression of the soild sphere in the focusing area was derived by column function addition theorem.
- In reverse, to explain two-slit experiments, quantum mechanics spurns addition theorem of probabilities so that it meets with various difficults about explanation.
- Based on the extended boundary condition method and addition theorem of vector spherical functions , this paper study the light scattering problems of aggregate spheres from the angles of a single sphere, two-sphere system and multi-spheres system.
- the Addition Theorem of the Cosine Law