名词 addition reaction:
- a chemical reaction in which one molecule is added to another
- The addition reaction with hydrogen cyanide is base-catalysed.
- In order to make the atom economy more clear, the rearrangement reations addition reactions and isomerization reactions for examples were interpreted.
- Addition Reactions to Alkynes, Hydrogenation, Halogenation and HX. Hydration of alkynes. Tautomerization.
- They may be modified by the addition reaction of other monomers, such as styrene or acrylic esters.
- Markovnikov's rule is an important rule of product forecasting in alkene electrophilic addition reaction.