- This paper deals with the experiment on the seeping boron of a low-priced adding boron (LBI).
- The test of adding boron into high Chromium cast iron has been investigated in order to reduce its cost and increase wear resistance.
- By experiments of backfire brittleness and stability of low C steel, we knows that adding Boron into the mixing alloy will increase the backfire brittleness and stability of low C steel.
- At different temperatures and heat preservation times, the results show that LBI as a adding boron is feasible.The seeping boron layer is continuous, even, dense, and no defect is produced.
- The experiment results show that the lowest synthesis pressure changed with the different proportion of added boron.