addicts with heroin的用法和样例：
- Results:MEP,SEP and SSR test showed significant difference in comparison between addicts with heroin and the controls.
- Methods:MEP,SEP and SSR were examined in 21 addict with heroin and 20 normal healthy people,and the result were compared in the two groups.
- Objectives: To explore the clinical applied value of motor evoked potentials(MEP)、 somatosensory evoked potentials(SEP) and sympathetic skin response(SSR) in addict with heroin.
- Methods: Anti-HIV antibody of heroin addicts with herpes zoster was detected in clinic.
- Results: 43 heroin addicts with herpes zoster showed Anti-HIV antibody positive.