- Methods: After decomposing the sample in acid, add hydrogen peroxide, then determine it by spectrophotometry.
- As a result, carborane acids can add hydrogen ions to weakly basic molecules without destroying the often delicate positively charged molecules that are formed.
- Any process in which electrons are added to an atom or ion (as by removing oxygen or adding hydrogen),always occurs accompanied by oxidation of the reducing agent.
- The process of adding hydrogen gas in fuel gas of ethylidene chloride pyrolyzer and its effects were introduced.
- The energy industry can minimize its risk, though, by adding hydrogen supply in small increments that closely follow demand.