- This book is full of puns, parodies, as well as other word plays, humorous exaggerations and ridiculous situations, which all add difficulty to the translation of the book.
- Prev 5 antennas and antenna under 60 in the downward hook in the first, short-term trend of the index also added difficulties.
- "The economic slowdown due to the financial crisis will add difficulties for Chinese [seeking] employment.
- Our results indicated that the two loci D12S391 and D11S554 belong to complex repeats and this adds difficulty to their correctly typing.It is essential to construct allelic ladder in each population.
- A 10% service charge is added on to the bill.