add to the pressure on的用法和样例：
- His expectation adds to the pressure on my shoulder.
- Yet abandoning the peg only adds to the pressure on the dollar.
- In several countries, government pronouncements and actions have added to the pressure on the industry.
- Most likely I would also be developing software that was released under nondisclosure agreements, thus adding to the pressure on other people to betray their fellows too.
- They would put no pressure on Donald Tsang but greatly add to the central government's misgivings.